Friday, January 21, 2011

Getting Ready


Well, it is time to seriously think about getting ready. No more studying my recently downloaded Malaysian food vocabulary glossary or hanging out on Facebook chatting with Malaysian Chef Norman about his fantastic recipes. Norman's restaurant in Manchester, England is my next destination and come March I am going to be hitting Super 8 to pick up Turmeric Root and the 9 other spices Norman uses for his curry powder to duplicate some of his recipes.

Today I finally opened up our new Canon S95 and did some test photos. Wow! The S95 sure is a neat camera. It does video too. You just have to trust David Pogue whose review inspired me to purchase it last November. So far I love everything about it except that when how you hold the S95 you must avoid impeding the flash located just where you want to hold on. Oh well. Nothing is perfect. Below is a short test of how well it shoots vids. Not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment