Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Traveling Light

I pride myself on traveling light, but it is so hard keeping track of everything when you are traveling so far and so fast. Often we change hotels after only one night. Then we are getting out of the car all the time to tour and/or photograph. We were doing a great job of remembering to pack everything, including books and hot water kettle. Unfortunately, somewhere after Monday I lost my beloved Manfrotto monopod. I looked everywhere, but no luck. It was probably left at one of the places where we both photographed. I have a few places to check but I am not optimistic. No matter. I will replace my monopod and I think I will just travel lighter and perhaps leave monopod home on our next trip.
RIP Manfrotto Monopod (2005 - 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment